Neonatology opening in Glendale, Arizona.
**$30,000 Start Date Bonus**
Seeking Neonatologist to join our Level II/III NICU family in Phoenix, Arizona!
Envision Physician Services is seeking a Neonatologist to join our team in Phoenix, AZ. Our group provides Neonatology services at 6-facilities with both Level II and Level III NICUs throughout the Phoenix market. All of the units have 24/7 NNP coverage, and the team embraces a collaborative approach to care with the Neo and NNP working together. The ideal candidate will be a team player that fits into the culture that exists today. Engagement at the facility and within the team as well as participation with quality improvement projects and potential for leadership growth are strongly encouraged.
- Cohesive, collaborative, and collegial team of Neos and NNPs
- Off 4 months per year!
- All call is from home with in-house NNP support at each facility
- Innovative implementation of tele-medicine decreases driving and improves communication
- Robust benefits which include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Effective day 1!)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Staffing Model: 7 Neonatologists/32 APPs
- Team dynamic is collaborative and collegial with a strong focus on quality, education, stewardship, and team engagement.
- Balanced academic feel with evidence based practice guidelines, journal clubs, QI projects with poster submissions, and opportunity for research.
- One week off every three weeks with emphasis on continuity of care.
- Work on average less than 1 out of 2 weekends
- Neos round during the day with NNP's
- Call from home at night w/ 30-min response time with in-house NNP support
- Strong support and stability in current facilities, with recent growth in Phoenix and Tucson
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Chase Allred, Clinical Recruiter, at [Click Here to Apply] or [Click Here to Apply]