AssuredPartners is the fastest-growing independent insurance agency in the U.S. Founded in 2011 as a national partnership of leading independent property and casualty and employee benefits brokerage firms, AssuredPartners is now one of the largest brokers in the nation after acquiring over 325 agencies. AssuredPartners has approximately 7,000 team members and offices in 40 states and two countries reaching 1.5 billion dollars in revenue. As our company continues to grow at a rapid pace, so do the opportunities for our current and future employees.Job Requirements:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enters accurate client information into system applications.
- Processes change requests, follows up with carriers as needed, reviews endorsements for accuracy, and generates accurate invoices. Creates general correspondence to carriers and clients. Sets up Notice of Cancellations and Reinstatements. Processes final cancellations. Processes final audits and sends to insured. Updates Lost Business spreadsheet.
- Issues certificates of insurance and evidences of property.
- Prepares policies, renewals and other documents for delivery to insured.
- Rates lines of coverage as needed.
Minimum Qualifications, Education and/or Experience:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Basic understanding of underwriting and insurance coverages.