Anesthesiology opening in New Haven, Connecticut. An exciting full time anesthesiology faculty opportunity is available in Connecticut. You will see GI, bread and butter cases, and in out of OR areas such as interventional radiology and MRIs. Enjoy working Monday through Friday from 7 am to 5 pm, and there will be no call. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with a bonus opportunity. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, six weeks of vacation, CME, life/disability insurance, relocation assistance, and a retirement package.
This position is located in a coastal city on Long Island Sound. It has great schools, plenty of cultural and recreational amenities, diverse dining, and more. It is an excellent location to practice and live. You will also have close access to the highway to get to NY, Boston, or Hartford.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find an anesthesiology job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Darline Morris at [Click Here to Apply] or send your CV and references to [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job number .
- Salary plus bonus opportunity
- Full-time faculty position
- 6 weeks of vacation
- General anesthesia
- Monday through Friday, no call
- In the heart of New Haven
- Fine dining, arts, and concerts
- Department provides CME lectures
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail