Anesthesiology opening in Westminster, Maryland. A very stable and highly respected group in Maryland needs a general anesthesiologist. See general bread and butter procedures that include thoracic, vascular, ortho, minimal healthy pediatrics, and some OB. This position is 75% supervision and 25% your own cases. The work schedule is Monday through Friday from 7 am to 3 pm. There will be a minimal call of 1:8, 1st and 2nd, and post call day off. The ideal candidate will have solid high volume regional experience with line placement aptitude and epidurals. New graduates are welcome.
This partnership-track opportunity offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive medical benefits, 6 weeks of vacation including CME time, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in Westminster, a quaint Baltimore suburb located in picturesque Carroll County. The town sits only 35 miles from Baltimore and 55 miles from Washington, D.C., but despite its recent growth, it still maintains a small-town charm.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Rya Harrison directly at [Click Here to Apply] or email your CV and references to [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job number .
- Partnership in two years
- Very stable and highly respected group
- Monday - Friday 7 am to 3 pm
- Minimal call pf 1 in 8, 1st and 2nd, and post call day off
- 75% supervision and 25% own cases
- General B&B procedures
- Quaint Maryland community
- 45 minutes out of Baltimore, and 1 hr 40 minutes to DC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail