Anesthesiology opening in Garden City, New York. A clinic in New York needs an anesthesiologist for injections. The schedule will Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm with no call or weekends, so you can enjoy a work-life balance. The incoming physician will be handling fluoroscopic guided knee and shoulder injections. See an average of 30 to 50 injections daily where the patients are prepared by NPs and MAs. They welcome candidates from almost any specialty.
This employed opportunity offers a competitive compensation based on experience and ability. You will also receive full benefits including health care, malpractice, a 401k, and vacation time.
This position is located in a small town only 30 miles from Manhattan. Multiple Long Island Railroad stations in the town give you easy access in and out of the Big Apple. Many of its homes and buildings are on the National Register of Historic Places, and you will proud to live and work in such an upscale community.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at [Click Here to Apply] or email your CV and references to [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job number .
- Compensation based on experience and ability
- Fluoroscopic guided injections
- NPs and MAs prep patients
- Monday through Friday
- No call or weekends
- Enjoy a work-life balance
- Will consider almost any specialty
- Less than 20 miles from midtown Manhattan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail