Anesthesiology opening in Seattle, Washington. CompHealth is currently assisting a Washington group practice with their search for a general anesthesiologist. This group of anesthesiologists have been growing and are looking to add another position. You will see general bread and butter procedures, healthy pediatrics, OB, regional, level 3 trauma, and neurology cases. They value work-life balance and strive to create a great work environment. They are looking for a team player where social skills are key. They welcome both board-certified and board-eligible candidates, and no fellowship is needed.
This opportunity has a very competitive compensation package. You will be offered health/dental/vision benefits for you and your dependents, sign-on bonus, a 401k with match until partnership, CME and expenses, and 7 to 8 weeks of paid vacation.
This position is located in an excellent area of Washington. This city is a hub for artists and musicians. It is a great college town with a vibrant downtown and access to plenty of outdoor activities. This clean mid-sized city has a comfortable Pacific Northwest small-town ambiance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison directly at [Click Here to Apply] or email your CV and references to [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job number .
- Guaranteed compensation for the first year, points system afterward
- Partnership opportunity with 7 yo 8 weeks of paid vacation, includes holidays
- 100% of premium paid employee benefits and 50% paid for dependents
- Provide coverage for 3 facilities with state-of-the-art equipment
- There is an option for call or no call
- 100% your own cases, no supervision
- Located in the Seattle suburbs
- Attractive location with art and culture, and nearby recreation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail