Essential Job Duties:
- Utilize X4,6, B1,13 daily to ensure all ETA are met or notice is given to said sales rep/group of delays.
- Answer all emails within 1 hour after they are sent
- Communicate/coordinate between sales and delivery drivers as needed via phone, emails, fax etc.
- Process all orders printed within 1hour after time stamp
- Assign all Work order to parts puller via the B1,3 screen
- Location and Inventory adjustment maintenance as needed
- Part replacement on open work orders as needed
- Creates manifests and handles all cancelled orders
- Must be able to multi task and work in a high pace environment daily
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. Must have good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with othersJob Requirements:
- Basic computer knowledge, knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Excel) and computer experience, ability to multi task and assign work as needed. Answer over 150 emails per day.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Sits, stands, bends, lifts up to 50lbs and moves intermittently during working hours. Drug free office environment
- Able to type 50WPM, advanced computer training and automotive parts knowledge.
- Must be able to deal tactfully with co-workers, and general public.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts