Join the AAA Team!
At AAA, our mission and core passion to help others is still as strong as it was 100+ years ago when we founded AAA as the safety and travel advocate for drivers, passengers, and pedestrians. Today, we seek out Associates who share that same passion and embody our Shared Values: Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, and Quality. We've created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and interacting with passionate people who enjoy what they do and love supporting a team. Bring your passion! Be our ambassador of car care safety and automotive repairs and join our team as a Sales and Service Associate.
You'd be a great fit for this role if:
* You love interacting with people! You have a passion to help others - whether it's our customers, Members, or teammates. You thrive on delivering friendly, helpful service with a smile and excited to recommend products or services to fit their needs.
* You're full of energy and can handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. You're computer savvy, smile on the phone, engage with customers and distribute work to technicians and monitor timely progress.
* Like looking out for others and keeping them safe. Advise and schedule vehicle maintenance services at recommended intervals, ensure our customer's vehicle inspections are current, provide customers with an understanding of repairs and services. Even help arrange tows or rental vehicles if needed!
* Ideal retail hours. We're open Mon - Fri 7:30a-6p and Sat 8a-5p so you can be home for dinner! And we're closed on Sundays! Couple your reliability with our flexibility.
* Enthusiastic and willing to learn. We prefer 2-3 years in a fast paced customer service and/or retail environment. While having knowledge of automotive technology is a great plus, if you are enthusiastic and willing to learn, we will provide the opportunity and valuable experience to learn new skills and product/service knowledge.
* Possess a High School Diploma or equivalent and valid driver's license.
* Satisfactory pre-and post-employment screening results
What we provide you:
* Total Compensation of $35,000 to $50,000/year
* Paid Time Off. Accruals begin day one and you can use 1 week before you accrue it! And, we offer 8 paid holidays!
* Retirement savings. Our 401(k) plan offers you a 100% company match on the first 7% you contribute to maximize your retirement savings.
* Health Coverages. 4 Medical plans offered to meet your needs including prescription coverage. We also offer 2 Dental plans, and a Vision Coverage plan.
* Life Insurance. We pay for your life insurance! You can also choose additional life insurance coverage for yourself, spouse or dependent. And we offer supplemental insurance coverages, including pet insurance!
* Flexible Spending Accounts for Dependent Care, Health Care and Medical Care.
* Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs to promote work-life balance and be a guidance resource for Physical, Financial, Mindfulness and Community health.
* Educational Assistance. We encourage you to increase your business capabilities and knowledge through education - whether a single course study or a degree program - up to $5,250 per year reimbursed.
* Free AAA Membership and Discounts. In addition to a free AAA membership, we offer plenty of discounts on automotive repair, travel, insurance and merchandise.
Ready? Let's do this!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers and employees, apply now. You can expect to hear from us within 24-72 hours. Not ready to apply? Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.
Automotive Service Advisor, ASE Certified Service Advisor, Automotive Repair, Service Manager, Automotive Repair Sales, Automotive Repair Advisor
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website, AAAClubAlliance.jobs.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website.
At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box