Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Selects, prints, and distributes pre-bills in accordance with the monthly schedule.
- Reviews and edits pre-bills as instructed by the Billing Attorney.
- Finalizes and distributes final invoices in accordance with Firm and Client guidelines.
- Familiar with and applies Firm's billing policies.
- Reviews and verifies accuracy of billing and supporting documentation, as required.
- Keeps comprehensive records of billing information through manual filing and electronic means.
- Researches and responds to billing inquiries from internal and external clients in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintains client rates, addresses, invoices templates, and e-billing information.
- Submits invoices by mail, email, and to third party e-billing sites via E-BillingHub as required; sets up matters for e-billing within sites and 3E.
- Coordinates appeals for rejected invoices.
- Provides client accruals, status updates and budgets.
- Assists with special projects, as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associates Degree with emphasis in business or accounting.
- One (1) to three (3) years of billing experience, preferably in a law firm.
- Familiar with Elite 3E a plus.
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends, if needed.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of electronic billing processes and procedures.
- 401K program
- Pension Profit Sharing Program
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays