Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in West Plains, Missouri.
2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, excellent support staff and a generous package. We are looking for an inpatient psychiatrist to cover our adult (18 & over) 22-bed adult psych unit. This is a full-time position with very limited call. Call is provided by the Hospitalists 9 pm to 7 am. Inpatient unit support staff consists of: 1 Nurse manager, 2 RNS, 1 LPN, 2 CNAs, 1 unit secretary and social service staff including 2 discharge planners. Here's more:
- Average in-patient census is 17
- Average length of stay is 4 days
- Average new patients per day: 3
- Average admissions per day: 3
- Average follow-ups per day: 14
- ER physicians do ER consults
- Psych will do hospital consults
- Psych will do H & P's
- Salary based on MGMA median
- Generous Sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
- Up to $4,500 for CME's and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- We provide Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate. This is a claims made policy. If Physician completes term of agreement, hospital will provide tail coverage.
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- Very reasonable health insurance, non-smoker employee rate is $22.00/month. Family rate: $154/month.
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan "Top Hat Plan" max contribution of $18,000 per year.
- Competitive salary based on MGMA standards
- $25,000 sign on bonus
- $10,000 relocation reimbursement
- Student loan support up to $100,000
- Up to $4,500 for CME's and professional license fees, dues and journals
- 40 days of Earned Time Off (ETO) annually
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D