- Braze hard and soft copper line, assemble shell and tube condenser and threaded pipe assembly.
- Able to assemble refrigeration systems as requires.
- May be required to do other reasonable manufacturing duties as assigned.
Hand Tools Used:
- Must also be able to push 50 lb. Units on conveyor system.
- Associates will be working with natural gas, acetylene, oxygen, and nitrogen.
Machines and Equipment Involved:
- Basic mechanics' tool set with pipe, wrench, hacksaw, hand copper benders.
- Brazing torch, pipe threading machine, hand circular bandsaw, and manipulator.
Qualifications (skills, work experience):
- High School Graduate, GED, or good work record.
- Associates who are in the position of Brazer must maintain qualified status as a condition of employment in this position. Associates must successfully complete a brazing Pre-Test to establish required aptitude for the position. The associate then must complete the Refrigeration Overview Class and the Brazing Class. The associate will then begin 30 days of on the job training in their department. To obtain and maintain brazing qualified status, an associate must successfully complete the Refrigeration Overview Class and the Brazing Class.The associate will then begin 30 days of on the job training in their department.After 30 days the associate's skill level will be evaluated, and if determined to have met all requirements, a status of qualified brazer will achieve brazing qualification status. Brazing qualification expires after one year and requalification must take place. If an associate is not working in a brazing capacity for one year or longer, he/she will no longer be considered
qualified, and he/she must become re-qualified in order to assume a brazing position in the future. Associates not in a position that requires brazing qualified status for one year or longer must become re-qualified before performing any brazing operations.. Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.