Experis, a ManpowerGroup Company, has an immediate opportunity for a Broadcast/Webcast Producer for Cisco TV in San Jose, CA.
This corporate video producer is responsible for the daily planning, production and execution of live internal and external webcasts, ranging from small-scale in-room events that typically include a Webcast element to large offsite events.
The producer will work in many state-of-the-art production studios and event centers in San Jose, California as well as travel offsite to various conference locations.
- Manages and oversees live and live-to-tape internal and external broadcasts, videos, and events.
- Manages basic and complex live digital events that may include but are not limited to remote presenters, pre-recorded content, customs graphics packages, multiple streams, various simultaneous studios, and spanning several days.
- Manages all aspects of production including; client meetings, scheduling, budgeting, pre-production, creative development, rundowns and show flows, talent, production crew, audience interactivity, and post show file management and archiving.
- Manages relationships with various vendors to plan and execute events.
- Manages webcast interactivity including: chat capabilities, polling, online question and answer sessions and post-webcast metrics.
- Delivers a high degree of confidence and customer service while working with executives and senior leadership.
- 4-6 years of experience in live corporate or broadcast television.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of live broadcast and/or webcast production workflows.
- Good understanding of broadcast and production practices, techniques and terminology.
- Hands on knowledge of video production equipment.
- Strong production skill set with proven examples of previous project work to share.
- Proficient at using all Microsoft Office applications and the ability to quickly learn and use other software programs.
- The ability to work flexible hours including night and weekends when needed.
- Must be willing to work in San Jose, California and to travel to offsite events.
- Experience working with senior level executives.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks while adhering to deadlines in a fast-paced energetic environment.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excited to work in collaboration with various teams in addition to working well independently.
- Must be client-focused and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with internal business partners.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, organization and time management skills.
Please send your resume for immediate consideration.