Internal Medicine opening in Madison, Wisconsin. Job Description & Requirements
Cardiac Critical Care Faculty in Wisconsin
The University of Wisconsin, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine has over 60 faculty members, offering fellowship training in cardiovascular medicine, interventional cardiology, clinical cardiac EP, and heart failure. They are seeking to add four qualified candidates, as specified below:
- Noninvasive cardiology with echocardiography faculty-experience with MRI, CT, echo, or nuclear imaging are desired
- Noninvasive cardiology with echocardiography and Critical Care Faculty-fellowship training in cardiology and critical care required
- Medical Director of Cardiovascular Imaging-available for candidates with appropriate experience who are proficient in cardiac MR and cardiac CT
- Cardiovascular ICU Medical Director-available for candidates with appropriate experience who are fellowship-trained in cardiology and critical care
- The University of Wisconsin Hospital is ranked on the "Best Hospitals Honor Roll" ( U.S. News & World Report ). It is also nationally ranked in 12 adult and 4 pediatric specialties and rated high-performing in 9 adult procedures and conditions.
- Opportunities for community-based positions, main-campus academic positions, and hybrid community/academic positions (dependent upon the candidate's interest and experience)
- Candidates of all experience levels-from either private backgrounds or academic backgrounds-are encouraged to
- apply for faculty positions
- In addition to patient care, there are opportunities to be involved with teaching and research, if desired
Located in the remarkable city of Madison, Wisconsin, our practice is part of a friendly community filled with Midwest charm. Offering a small-town feel and big-city amenities, Madison is the perfect place for families and individuals alike-whether you're looking for excitement and adventure or peace and relaxation.
Medscape ranks Wisconsin for Best Places to Practice, and U.S. News ranks it for Best States for OpportunityJob BenefitsAbout the Company
- Madison boasts exceptional public and private schools, including three of the top 10 best public high schools and the best private high school in the state ( Niche ), as well as the highly regarded University of Wisconsin
- Experience four distinct seasons, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation, including biking, golfing, fishing, paddle boarding, snowshoe walking, and hiking
- Enjoy a variety of events and activities throughout the year, including collegiate sporting events
- Visit our remarkable downtown area, featuring a number of wonderful shops and restaurants
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Heart Care, Cardio Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Heart Surgery, Md, internal medicine cardiology