Cardiology-Interventional opening in El Dorado, Arkansas. A hospital in Southern Arkansas is looking for an experienced and board certified interventional cardiologist to join a small and collegial group. You will work with a great group of cardiologists with state-of-the-art cardiac and diagnostics including two catheter labs, full echo, and nuclear labs, etc. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday with a 1:7 call. There is also an established referral source in place.
You will receive a competitive compensation package that will include up to a $50,000 commencement bonus, medical education debt assistance, full medical benefits, STD and LTD, CME allowance, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, malpractice insurance, and a retirement plan.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at [Click Here to Apply] or send your CV to [Click Here to Apply] and refer to job .
- Employed by a large and stable health system
- On-site hospital-owned clinic
- Support diagnostic capabilities available
- 2 cath labs available
- Well-trained cardiac team in place
- Established referral source
- J1 and H-1B visa assistance available
- Safe neighborhoods and family-friendly environment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail