Surgery-Thoracic opening in Jupiter, Florida. Job Description & Requirements
Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician - in Florida
A reputable healthcare organization in a beautiful coastal region of Florida is seeking a cardiothoracic surgeon to join its team.
- Excellent support and backing from hospital administration and foundation
- Help grow and develop a new cardiac surgery program with a well-known cardiothoracic surgeon
- Named "Top Performer on Key Quality Measures" for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care by the Joint Commission
- Hospital has two new state-of-art CVOR suites and has plans for a new 18-suite operating department that will include two 2,750 square foot CVORs and two hybrid rooms
- Live and work in a location with no state income tax
- Easy access to Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami
- Incredible housing options in inviting suburban neighborhoods
- Exceptional public and private schools
- Ranked in Best Places to Live ( Niche )
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Florida and must be board-eligible or certified in Cardiothoracic Surgery.
- Medical degree required
Minimally Invasive Valve
EndovascularJob BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Thoracic Surgeon, Open Heart Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Heart Surgery, Md, Surgeon