Apply for this job now
Client Service Representative 1
- Shakopee, Minnesota
- Job Type
- 31 May 2021
Apply for this job now
At Shutterfly, we're all about people - bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers' memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life's joy.
Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of "Picture Day" Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events.
Hours vary between M-F, 7am-5pm, with occasional Saturdays
Employee Value Proposition
We are looking for a Professional, People first, and "Peppy" individual to join our Team of Client service reps to help solve our Customers inquiries and requests. You are task oriented and enjoy problem solving using an efficient, professional and friendly manner.
What You'll Do Here
* Receive online requests and inquiries from portrait and yearbook field personnel via ticket system and email and phone, and working to resolving the tickets.
* Collaborate with a variety of individuals in the field and manufacturing to drive to solutions and answers.
* Provide critical and timely responses via tickets, email and phone to the field personnel according to their request or question.
* Participate in communication/ training /meetings via Microsoft Teams or in person.
* Collaborate with other client service reps on your Team to find solutions and answers along with Best Practices to solutions and documentation of the role.
The Skills You'll Bring
* Excellent Communication skills- both written and verbal.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and able to prioritize work effectively.
* Strong problem solving , organizational and collaboration skills.
* Ability to manage complex or difficult customer situations and drive to resolution.
* Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new processes and platforms.
It is helpful, but not required to have
* Customer Service computer platform experience ( Service Now specifically)
* Knowledge of school photography and or Yearbook processes and production operations.
- Job Reference: 295832671-2
- Date Posted: 31 May 2021
- Recruiter: Shutterfly, Inc.
- Location: Shakopee, Minnesota
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service
- Job Type: Permanent