Labcorp is the leading diagnostics corporation in the United States, and is defined by our commitment to our customers. Our customers are our patients, clients and the communities we serve. As we live our mission to improve health and improve lives, we are continually evolving in our strategies to deliver market leading service to all of our customers. In order to accelerate this customer-centric innovation trajectory, Labcorp is seeking a proven Commercial Engagement Leader who can champion a customer-centric culture and continue our drive for a world class customer experience in the Greater Philadelphia Metro region.
This newly created role will lead the company to create a delightful, consistent and unified experience for our team members, partners and customers throughout Greater Philadelphia. The Director will have a successful track record as a recognized leader in working with customers across this spectrum. He/she will drive thought leadership throughout the region to achieve best in class experiences for our patients and provider organizations. The Director will engage with these patients, providers and internal teams to identify strategies for market leading service and support for the communities where we live and work.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In collaboration with leadership team, create vision, drive strategy, outline the roadmap and execute approach that ensures sustainment of Labcorp's position as a recognized diagnostics leader in customer experience
- Drive innovative strategies that deepen our customer understanding, respond to changing customer expectations, capitalize on new opportunities, and deliver world class customer experiences
- Be accountable for driving change across the region to continually improve customer experience
- Lead customer experience discipline across the commercial organization, working with key partners in marketing, sales, and operations
- Lead the onboarding process for new clients
- Create and lead the implementation of consistent strategies for patient and provider awareness of new patient service center locations throughout Philadelphia.
- Ensure customer experience team collaborates across business functions, consistently driving for process improvement to enable delivering great end-to-end customer experience across stages, channels & touchpoints in the customer journey globally
- Encourage problem-solving, strategic thinking and customer-orientation amongst the team
- Evangelize and educate the broader organization about Customer Experience ethos, its impact on our customers and enables companies to gain a significant competitive advantage
- Identify key performance indicators that measure and track program performance., i.e. client and patient NPS.
- Develop and lead programs to support the communities served by the Greater Philadelphia sales team(s), with emphasis on underserved communities.
- Most of all you'll be challenged by a wide variety of projects leveraging an array of innovative technologies while delivering for internal and external customers.
Monday - Friday (8:00am - 5:00pm)
- Prior experience designing and leading customer service initiatives.
- The ability to execute and influence across the organization
- Passion for the Labcorp mission, and a vision for how we can continue to create an above and beyond customer experience
- Strong track-record in planning and delivering strategic projects
- Broad knowledge of changes in the contemporary customer experience landscape
- Ability to foster client and stakeholder relationships, successfully deliver project outcomes, and manage the demands of internal and external customer expectations and project team needs
- Experience and comfort working with a team on partially defined problems, and helping stakeholders and team members determine the direction and approach a project will take
- Passion for community involvement from grass roots to senior executive level
- Bachelor's degree with minimum of 10 years managing projects involving commercial customers.
- Exceptional analytical skills; track record of improving customer experience KPIs in previous roles
- Proven experience of operational success in global context
- Expertise using data and analytics - from customer satisfaction scores, quality metrics - to support recommendations and strategies
- Understands how to translate strategy into action
- Experience working across the commercial organization from marketing, sales (field/inside sales), customer care, global service and support operations
- Experience in medical device or diagnostic industry
- 20-30% throughout Greater Philadelphia
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .