Pathology opening in Painesville, Ohio. Job Description & Requirements
Dermatopathology Physician in Ohio
A private dermatology group is seeking a qualified dermatopathologist at its growing practice in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Join a successful dermatology group with 20 providers referring to you
- New lab was just built and two histotechs will be hired prior to the incoming physicians start date
- Currently all specimens are being sent out but the practice is wanting to keep as many in-house, you will have the ability to read up to 18,000-20,000+ specimens
- The group is invested in the providers and community by creating leadership institutes for the physicians and by developing a community service program tailored around skin needs
With an abundance of outdoor recreation as well as arts and cultural attractions, Cleveland offers an ideal quality of life to all of its residents.
- Lower cost of living than other major cities
- World-class cultural institutions, including the Cleveland Museum of Art, the Cleveland Orchestra, and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, lakefront activities, and golfing
- Convenient access to Lake Erie, a great source of recreation, scenic beauty, and natural resources
- An array of amenities, including an international airport, diverse dining options, live entertainment, and professional sporting events
- Voted "Top Work Places of 2020" in Cleveland
Able to be board certified within 5 years of trainingJob BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatopathology, Dermatopathologist, Dermatology, Skin Cancer, Surgical Pathology, Pathology, Laboratory, Cytologic, Pathology, Healthcare, Health Care, Medical, Medical Technology, Patient Care