As a part of our continued growth we are looking for a dedicated and passionate Dispatch Clerk for our Salvage Yard. As a Dispatch Clerk you will be responsible for coordinating and communicating quickly and effectively between our sales and delivery drivers. The Dispatch Clerk is accountable for accurately processing, assigning, and canceling work orders. The Dispatch Clerk must utilize our systems daily to ensure all ETAs are met. Our Dispatch Clerk will also help locate inventory and adjustment maintenance as needed. We are seeking candidates who are extremely motivated, have excellent customer service skills, and are excited about the opportunity to support operational processes and procedures. If you like growth, working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, benefits, and weekends off you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Communicate/coordinate between sales and delivery drivers as needed via phone, emails, fax etc. Communicate to sales/drivers quickly, effectively, and efficient.
- Process all orders printed within 1hour after time stamp.
- Utilize X4,6, B1,13 daily to ensure all ETA are met or notice is given to said sales rep/group of delays.
- Assign all Work order to parts puller via the B1,3 screen.
- Location and Inventory adjustment maintenance as needed
- Part replacement on open work orders as needed
- Creates manifests and handles all cancelled orders
- Must be able to multi task and work in a high pace environment daily
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Basic computer knowledge, knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Excel) and computer experience, ability to multi task and assign work as needed. Answer over 150 emails per day.
- Sits, stands, bends, lifts to 50lbs and moves intermittently during working hours.
- Able to type 50WPM, advanced computer training and automotive parts knowledge.
- Experience in warehouse/distribution center.
- We are looking for individuals who are reliable, punctual and safety-minded, with a strong work ethic.
- You must also work well as part of a team and be willing to work long hours when necessary.
- It is also important that you display a positive, helpful demeanor, and a commitment to providing the best in customer service.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, as well as an office environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud. Should not have any lifting restrictions and must not be afraid of heights. Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels and occasional inclement driving conditions.