Emergency Medicine opening in North Bergen, New Jersey.
Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in North Bergen, NJ!
Physician Requirements: Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine or Primary Care with ED experience
Part of Hackensack Meridian Health System, Palisades Medical Center is not-for-profit facility that serves the Hudson and southern Bergen counties. This facility has 206 hospital beds, as well as a 245-bed nursing home and rehabilitation center. At Palisades Emergency Department, our Rapid Evaluation Unit (REU) and investments in technology allow us to assess incoming patients much more efficiently, and provide services such as faster triage, immediate bedding, and bedside registration.
- Ranked as the hospital of its size in the state by Inside Jersey magazine and Castle Connolly Medical Ltd
- Recognized as a "Top Hospital for Cardiac Care" by U.S. News & World Report
- Recognized as a Top Performer for Health Failure and Stroke Care by CMS
- Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare
- Certified by the Joint Commission in Stroke and Sepsis Care
Emergency Department Profile:
- 50,000 annual ED volume
- Continuity in patient care due to co-management of Administrative & Clinical Directors
- Clinical nurse leaders that are Master's prepared
- Digital Radiology
- Computer technology system that tracks all EM patients during their most critical times, allowing up-to-the-minute status reports
- Patient treatment areas that are outfitted with cardiac, stroke, ventilation, and other special care technologies
- Fast Track for minor illnesses & injuries
North Bergen, NJ is located in the northern part of Hudson County on the Hudson Palisades. The Palisades are steep cliffs that look out over the Hudson River, and its most impressive views include the Borough of Manhattan and the City of Yonkers, and on most days, it's also possible to see barges and tugboats on the river. Residents enjoy visiting River View Park - a quaint park by the water with brick walkways and dog parks, and fantastic views of the New York skyline. Nearby Jersey City is part of the New York metropolitan area, and is known for its rich art, music, film, and dance scene. Visit the interactive Liberty Science Center, the enormous Colgate Clock, or catch a play production at Hamilton Park.
- 5 miles from New York City
- 6 miles from Jersey City & 10 miles from Newark, NJ