Mendix is on a mission to enable anyone in any organization - from the marketing coordinator to the software developer to the CEO - to create things that are transformational for their company. We are fundamentally reinventing the way applications are created and we're reinventing the future of software development. Sounds ambitious, right? We agree.
Not to brag, but nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications. Thousands of our customers use our platform to delight their clients and empower their employees. It's no surprise that we're a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $21 billion by 2022. Ok, maybe we did want to brag a little. But we're proud of what we've accomplished…and…we're humble enough to admit that we need you to make us even more effective.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will engage with the largest enterprise customers and prospects across various industry segments. You will be responsible for delivering significant revenue growth in your account base by focusing on pipeline generation, successfully leading evaluations of the Mendix platform, building relationships at all levels of organizations, and establishing business value.
You'll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
* Identifying, qualifying, and closing high value opportunities for Mendix.
* Building relationships and establishing communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities, and to quickly execute and simplify the deal process.
* Confirming and communicating the differentiated value of Mendix to the customer at both the technical and business levels.
* Understanding the formal and informal buying process in the customer's organization.
* Identifying the customer buyers, decision makers, and influencers, and developing strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence.
* Taking a core role in the closing process including negotiations and procurement activities.
* Consistently communicating and brainstorming with extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development.
You're the innovator we need if you have:
* Experience solving complex IT problems directly related to the application development process.
* Experience selling to organizations with greater than $1B in annual revenue.
* Extensive Enterprise Software sales experience (8+ years) selling SaaS or platform solutions and a demonstrated track-record of consistently exceeding annual quota and performance targets.
* Experience selling to verticals like Heavy Equipment, Automotive & Transportation, Industrial Machinery.
* A proven and repeatable process to achieve your success and have leveraged your process to overachieve in multiple roles.
* The ability to build and manage customer executive relationships at the highest levels.
* The ability to manage complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team.
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
* The ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies.
* Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration.
* Thorough knowledge of Salesforce.com to maintain a current and accurate pipeline.
* High energy and attention to detail.
* Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent.
Our Guiding Principles
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our "MendixBlue" guiding principles. Being "MendixBlue" means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It's kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask "what if?" and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you're up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
We hear every voice. Inflated egos don't last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win - regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we're happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you'll find one at Mendix. We are at a pivotal time in our company's existence: where rapid growth meets stable funding. This is the time for industrious people to raise their hands to solve the next generation of problems. Mendix is a place where ambitious people can thrive; where you can identify an issue, propose a solution, and build the structure to make it happen.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we're backed by the resources and stability of one of the world's largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim has been to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That's why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. With offices in the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, and the US, (and more coming), we provide an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.