We are expanding our Fab Operations and are looking for Equipment Engineers, In this role you will involve in tools startup, plan and implement effective preventive maintenance programs, monitor and control equipment performance indices and involve in various continuous improvement programs to drive optimization efforts across the organization. Test Engineering
- To own, maintain and improve the following indices\: Quality, Uptime and Cost
- Sustain equipment KPI and make continuous improvements to enhance the performance
- Monitor and control equipment performance indices. Optimize PM procedures to make it more effective and efficient
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance (PM), Gauge Repeatability & Reproducibility (GR&R) and calibration on a timely basis
- Trouble-shoot equipment-related issues and minimize equipment downtime
- Coordinate with both Test Engineers and manufacturing Engineers to ensure work is carried out efficiently to meet module objectives
- Manage the logistics for parts so as to prevent prolonged uptime losses in the case of equipment failure
- Manage the expenditure allocated for equipment maintenance without compromising on quality output
- Continuous improvement of equipment KPI in terms of quality, uptime and costs
- Plan and implement effective Preventive Maintenance program on equipment
- Coach and Mentor Associate Engineers to ensure that skill level and knowledge are up to date, and continuously give feedback on their work performance
- Uphold 6S in Test Floor and Office area
- Document Corrective Action and Best Known Methods, and Fan it out to all for maximum ROI and learning
- Participate in CIP programs to optimize equipment utilization and cost of maintenance
- Education/Experience -
- Degree in Engineering Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics
- 2 years working experience in Electrical / Electronics industry
- Fresh Degree graduates may apply
- Proven ability to identify, assess and solve problems
- Experienced in high volume production environment
- Team Player
- Preferred Qualifications\:
- Prior experience in foundry or similar industry background will be an added advantage
- TEL Probers & Keysight Parametric testers Knowledges
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous, Fast learner and able to work in diverse work environment
GlobalFoundries is an equal opportunity employer, cultivating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe having a multicultural workplace enhances productivity, efficiency and innovation whilst our employees feel truly respected, valued and heard.
As an affirmative employer, all qualified applicants are considered for employment regardless of age, ethnicity, marital status, citizenship, race, religion, political affiliation, gender, sexual orientation and medical and/or physical abilities.
All offers of employment with GlobalFoundries are conditioned upon the successful completion of background checks, medical screenings as applicable and subject to the respective local laws and regulations.
To ensure that we maintain a safe and healthy workplace for our GlobalFoundries employees, please note that offered candidates who have applied for jobs in Singapore will have to be fully vaccinated prior to their targeted start date. For new hires, the appointment is contingent upon the provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation.