Family Practice-Without OB opening in Gadsden, Alabama. Job ID: 8643Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Provider to join an established single-specialty group.
- Joining well established, thriving practice with respected, experienced physicians
- Outpatient only or outpatient with hospital inpatient and nursing home opportunity
- Partnership track available
- In clinic lab and radiology services provided
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Family Medicine Salaries In Birmingham, AL or Atlanta, GA. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 4 bd4 ba 4,246 sqft Beautiful views on the mountain! Custom 4 bed 3.5 bath - master suite w/ walk-in shower - hickory & slate floors - fireplace - European kitchen / maple cabinets , granite counter tops - bonus room - office. Home sits on 2.7 acres with additional 4.8 acres available.This home can be yours for $499,900.
The Community. a city in and the county seat of Etowah County in the U.S. state of Alabama. It is located on the Coosa River about 56 miles (90 km) northeast of Birmingham and 90 miles (140 km) southwest of Chattanooga, Tennessee. It is the primary city of the Gadsden Metropolitan Statistical Area, which has a population of 103,931.
Closest Major City
The Employer: a 300+ bed facility, located in Ala., 60 miles northeast of Birmingham. The hospital features state-of-the-art technology and a medical staff of over 230 physicians. Services include the Heart Center open heart surgery with SICU, two Cath Labs and a cardiac CCU; the Cancer Center with Medical and Rradiation Oncology; Women & Children's Center; and Surgical Services, including Arthroscopic, Laparoscopic, Lithotripsy, Neurological, Orthopedics, Plastic Surgery and Urology
Colleges and Universities
- 57 miles to Birmingham, AL
- 95 miles to Atlanta, GA
- 155 miles to Nashville, TN
- 244 miles to Memphis, TN
- 293 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- Snead State Community College (about 17 miles; Boaz, AL; Full-time enrollment: 2,023)
- Jacksonville State University (about 20 miles; Jacksonville, AL; FT enrollment: 7,566)
- Northeast Alabama Community College (about 38 miles; Rainsville, AL; FT enrollment: 2,409)
- Noccalula Falls Park and Campground 90 foot waterfall, petting zoo, train rides, pioneer village, campsites with cabin rentals.
- Coosa Landing Riverwalk trail and bait shop, splash pad, just to name a few.
- Sports Complex has hosted numerous local and state level competitions in softball, baseball, tennis, soccer, football and basketball.
- The Jack Gaston Coliseum is located at the Sports Complex, along with its many sporting and civic events .
- Genie Drew Village Shopping Center
- Gadsden Mall Shopping Center
- Agricola Shopping Center
- Walmart Supercenter