Family Practice-Without OB opening in Mooresville, North Carolina. Job ID: 8162Practice Details
- Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join an established practice.
- Experience is Preferred. Provider must be willing to see patients of all ages. An interest and experience in Women's Health is a plus!
- Office space is available, and will be expanding current practice space in 2020.
- Start Date: Summer/Fall 2020
The Housing Market. 6 beds 4 baths 3,144 sqft This single family home has 6 bedrooms and 4.0 bathrooms. Spacious, great school district, wonderful neighbors, open floor plan, large rooms. Convenient to historic downtown Mooresville, NC. This home can be yours for $314,900.
The Community. Mooresville is a town in southern Iredell County, North Carolina, USA. It is in the Metrolina metro area.
The Employer. The Medical Center is a 100+ bed, acute-care hospital offering comprehensive medical care and the most advanced technology available. Accredited by The Joint Commission, hospital services at this facility include 24/7 emergency services, women's and maternity services including neonatologists and special care nursery, ortho/neuro/spine center, bariatrics, ambulatory surgical center, outpatient imaging center, and a WellnessWorks occ-med program. This hospital is partially owned by physicians.Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 25 miles to Charlotte, NC
- 66 miles to Greensboro, NC
- 111 miles to Durham, NC
- 123 miles to Raleigh, NC
- 238 miles to Atlanta, GA
- NASCAR Technical Institute (Full-time enrollment: 2,350)
- Mitchell Community College (about 15 miles; Statesville, NC; Full-time enrollment: 2,458)
- Rowan-Cabarrus Community College (about 20 miles; Salisbury, NC; FT enrollment: 5,749)
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte (about 20 miles; Charlotte, NC; FT enrollment: 22,807)
- Mooresville Recreation Department
- Talbert Recreation Center
- Bellingham Park
- Winnie L Hooper Center
- Mooresville Festival Shopping Center
- Mooresville Consumer Square
- Port Village Shopping Center
- Winslow Bay Commons