Family Practice-Without OB opening in Rushville, Indiana. Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Indiana
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 3, 4, and 5 day options offered for full time Pay Rate: $.00
Are you a Family Medicine provider seeking something different? Are you looking for an environment where your patient's come first, where you practice medicine with autonomy, and work with a team whose culture is welcoming? If yes, then this opportunity nestled in the Great Lake Region of the United States beckons you.
- Opportunity to earn a competitive salary with an exceptional benefits package
- Flexible schedule with options for a three-day work week with no call and no weekends required
- Manageable patient load allowing physicians to focus on patients
- What are Family Medicine physicians saying
- "I enjoy the camaraderie and friendliness of the professionals whom I work with. I feel that we work well as a team in providing high-quality care for our patients."
- "I choose this hospital because of the ability to have close personal relationships with so many colleagues and the small staff size allowing me to know almost everyone I work with. It's like working with an extended family."
Located less than an hour from Indianapolis, our practice is part of a close-knit community filled with welcoming individuals who will help you feel right at home. You'll appreciate the small-town charm our city offers as well as the engaging events and activities available throughout the year, including Concert Series.As part of our community, you'll enjoy the following:
- A cost of living nearly 21% lower than the national average
- Four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Proximity to Indianapolis and Cincinnati and their many amenities, including top-notch dining, live entertainment, international airports, and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Indiana in Best States for Affordability, and Forbes ranks it in Best States for Business
open to 2022 residents and exp. docsJob BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine