Family Practice-Without OB opening in Corsicana, Texas. Job ID: 8330Practice Details
- Open to newly graduated residents, but prefer experience
- Call coverage will be provided
- Outpatient only clinic
- Clinic is approximately 10,000 square ft.Community of 26,000 with a service area of 50,000 and only one hospital
Compensation. The Starting Salary is $25,000 To $50,000 more compared to starting family medicine salaries in Dallas/ Garland. Coupled with a cost of living of 20% lower than the aforementioned metropolitan areas, provides significant purchasing power to build their dream home, payoff school loans and retire early.
The Housing Market. A great opportunity for homeownership with a spacious home of 4 beds, 4 baths, 4,268sqft. Spacious properties like this one with pools, high ceilings and great views are available in this community, for a price value of $ 499,500.
The Community. Corsicana is a city in Navarro County, Texas. It is located on Interstate 45, some 58 miles south of downtown Dallas community. Corsicana is well known because oil was first discovered west of the Mississippi River thus establishing the city as an industrial and commercial center. Therefore, Corsicana became the first Texas oil boom town, and one of Texas' wealthiest cities.
The Employer. This organization is a CHS affiliated hospital, most are located in quiet, easy-paced communities not far from a large metropolitan center, national parks, beautiful beaches or mountain ranges. The ultimate goal and focus of this organization is to build a successful practice.Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 51 miles to Dallas, TX
- 57 miles to Garland, TX
- 58 miles to Arlington, TX
- Navarro College (Full-time enrollment: 7,711; Location: 3200 W 7th Avenue; Public
- Trinity Valley Community College (about 37 miles; Athens, TX; Full-time enrollment: 5,333)
- Hill College (about 37 miles; Hillsboro, TX; FT enrollment: 2,968)
- Cedar Valley College (about 41 miles; Lancaster, TX; FT enrollment: 3,603)
- Texas State Technical College-Waco (about 48 miles; Waco, TX; FT enrollment: 4,210)
- Mountain View College (about 51 miles; Dallas, TX; FT enrollment: 4,988)
- Dallas Baptist University (about 52 miles; Dallas, TX; FT enrollment: 4,280)
- Eastfield College (about 52 miles; Mesquite, TX; FT enrollment: 8,323)
- The Stuart J Beebe Athletic Complex, is a Corsicana sports facility featuring: six (6) baseball/ softball fields, restrooms and a concession building, pavilion, playground, multi-activity area including a sand volleyball court, a pond feature, hike and bike trail and parking areas. The complex is a valuable facility that benefits local families and youth but attracts out-of-town visitors as well.
- Jester Park has the following features: basketball, pavillion, historical museum and pool for local families and the community.
- College Park Mall
- VF Outlet
- Children's Shop
- This & That Antiques