Family Practice-Without OB opening in , Iowa. A clinic in Iowa needs additional family medicine medicine physician support. The community has growing demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is Monday to Friday with a phone-only call, and you will see 22 to 25 patients per day on average. You will join another FM physician with four mid-levels. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible. An IA license will be required, and we can assist you with the process. H-1B visa holders can be supported. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a 401K retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at [Click Here to Apply] for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job number .
- Join 1 FM and 4 mid-levels
- Fully outpatient
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Light phone-only call
- 22 to 25 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- Strong base salary with sign-on
- Full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail