Family Practice-Without OB opening in , Indiana. CompHealth is currently assisting an Indiana health center with academic affiliation that will be opening soon with their search for a family medicine physician. There will not be on call or deliveries, you just need to be comfortable with all aspects of women's health from birth control, prenatal, or anything in between. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday, and the incoming physician would be part of the planning to establish the hours. You will also be joining a family nurse practitioner. Both residents and practicing physicians are encouraged to apply.
In addition to the salary you will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, CME, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. You will also be eligible to apply for the National Health Service Corp loan repayment program.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at [Click Here to Apply] or email your CV and references to [Click Here to Apply] .
- Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC)
- Established clinic
- Outpatient only
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits including loan repayment
- Resident and practicing physicians welcome to apply
- Commutable distance to South Bend, IN
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail