Family Practice-Without OB opening in Culver, Indiana. An Indiana physician medical group needs additional outpatient primary care physician support in one of their satellite practices. They are experiencing growing patient demand, so the group is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, with Saturday hours 7 to 8 times a year. You can expect to see 20 outpatients per day on average. You will be supported by one other family medicine physician and an advanced practice provider. Residents rotate through the practice, so you have the opportunity to precept. The group requires that you be board certified. A current IN license will be required. If you do not currently hold a license in Indiana, we can assist you with the process and application.
You will receive a competitive compensation package with bonuses, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, 5 days of CME time with a $3K stipend, a retirement package, medical benefits, 27 days of vacation, 7 holidays, and paid malpractice coverage with a tail.
Come live and practice in this town near South Bend, Indiana. South Bend offers great sports venues, concerts, public lectures, and art exhibits. The entire area is full of diversity and energy.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a PC job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Eileen Schreck directly at [Click Here to Apply] or send your CV and references to [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job number .
- Outpatient opportunity
- Work Monday - Friday
- See 18 to 22 patients per day
- 1:8 phone-only call
- 27 days of vacation and 7 holidays
- Saturday hours 7 to 8 times a year
- Competitive comp and relocation reimbursement
- Life insurance, medical benefits, and retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail