Family Practice-Without OB opening in Albert Lea, Minnesota. CompHealth is currently assisting a Minnesota medical facility with their search for a family practice physician. Work in a state-of-the-art facility where the opportunity to participate in research may be available. They need assistance with the growing demand from the community. This is mainly an outpatient practice. There is no OB, however, prenatal care is an option. The call will be a 1:14 rotation. They are seeking board certified/board eligible family medicine physician to join a collegial department. The ideal candidate will have three to five years of experience in occupational medicine, a strong training, and good communication skills.
This employed opportunity has a competitive income guarantee and bonus package. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a pension plan and 401(k), and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in this attractive, family friendly community located in Southern Minnesota. Excellent family amenities include a community focus on education, city parks, nearby golf courses, cultural events, festivals, performing arts, and 250 miles of groomed snowmobile trails. The area has a low cost of living, multiple lakes, museums, dining, and shopping. It is a smaller community that is safe and close-knit.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Mauro Piroli at [Click Here to Apply] or email your CV and references to [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job number .
- Mostly outpatient practice
- Call 1:14
- Board certified or board eligible
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Prenatal care is an option
- Site qualifies for H-1B visa
- Competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail