Family Practice-Without OB opening in , North Carolina. CompHealth is assisting an established practice in North Carolina with their search for a board-certified or board-eligible family medicine physician. The incoming physician will join a growing practice with two experienced family medicine physicians and two advanced practice providers. The practice sees patients from newborn to geriatric and no OB. There hospitalists that provide unassigned ED and inpatient coverage. There is also a full range of medical and surgical specialists available. You will be allowed a wide range of privileges including ICU and newborn nursery.
You will receive an income guarantee plus incentives. You may also be provided health/dental/vision benefits, STD and LTD, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, student loan forgiveness, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Mauro Piroli at [Click Here to Apply] or email your CV and references to [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job .
- Income guarantee plus incentive
- 37 days off during the first year
- Generous benefit plan including CME allowance
- Health and life insurance, and retirement
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Outpatient only
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail