Family Practice-Without OB opening in , New York. A family medicine physician opportunity is now available at a hospital owned practice in New York. A physician is retiring soon, and the facility is reviewing new candidates to hire. The schedule is traditional outpatient, and call will be 1:8 to 10. Eligible candidates are board certified or board eligible. You will need a NY medical license. If you do not currently hold a license in NY, CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in a small town whose citizens have big hearts and a big appetite for celebrations, festivals, and community activities.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a FM job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information or to apply for this position, please reach out to me directly at [Click Here to Apply] or [Click Here to Apply] .
- Outpatient practice
- Hospital-employed position in large success network
- Strong starting salary plus incentives
- Phone call of 1:8 to 1:10
- Take over from retiring doctor
- Occurrence malpractice
- Every benefit is covered
- New York license required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail