Family Practice-Without OB opening in , Ohio. An outpatient primary care practice in Ohio is adding another physician to their team due to growth. The schedule will be Monday through Friday with 32 patient contact hours. You will see up to 25 patients per day of all ages. The network supports primary care physicians in delivering the highest quality and coordinated care. They have an academic affiliation with a medical school and teaching is available if you are interested. Residents will be considered.
You will receive a salary that is dependent upon your experience plus incentives/bonuses. You will also be provided with a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, medical/dental/vision benefits, relocation assistance, life insurance/disability, CME, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, call Linda Jacovino directly at [Click Here to Apply] or email your CV and references in confidence to [Click Here to Apply] and refer to job number .
- Established outpatient family practice
- Primary care with IM and FP physicians
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Waiting patient base
- Employed opportunity
- Academics available if wanted
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Loan repayment available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail