Family Practice-Without OB opening in , Oregon. A hospital less than two hours from Portland is hiring a family practice, internal medicine, or Med-Ped physician for one of their primary care clinics. This is an outpatient position with after hours telephone call only. They are offering 10-hour shifts seeing an average of 20 to 24 patients per day with dedicated MA support. There is also an opportunity for a faculty appointment if desired.
In addition to an annual salary you will be offered a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME and $5,000, paid medical and dental benefits for you and 3 dependents, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, and malpractice with tail included.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please contact Steve Kaminsky directly at [Click Here to Apply] or email your CV and references to [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job number .
- Be hospital-employed with salary and benefits
- All outpatient with phone-only call
- Work 4, 10-hour shifts
- No weekends
- Each physician has an MA
- Lab and imaging on-site
- Faculty appointment available if desired
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail