Family Practice-Without OB opening in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. A great opportunity to join a well-established primary care practice in Pennsylvania is now available. You will join seven other physicians in this 100 percent outpatient practice. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with no call. You can admit your own patients and will practice right on the hospital campus. H-1B visas and residents are welcome to apply (cap exempt). Candidates must be board certified unless they are a resident.
This hospital-employed opportunity has great benefits and compensation. It also includes loan repayment and relocation.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please call Steve Kaminsky at [Click Here to Apply] or email your CV in confidence to [Click Here to Apply] and refer to job number .
- Competitive compensation with RVUs
- Well-established, seven physician practice
- See 20 to 25 patients per day
- No call of any kind
- H-1B visas accepted
- Loan repayment
- Relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail