Family Practice-Without OB opening in Wichita Falls, Texas. A primary care physicians needed for a traditional practice, with low inpatient census. You will join a collegial group of primary care physicians who function as a team, while operating in a solo practice setting, sharing call with the other PC physicians in the community. This position entails office hours in the clinic, hospital admissions, and rounds, or clinic only as an option. Specialists who are interested in a primary care/specialty practice are encouraged to apply and can maintain a specialty component.
This opportunity offers an earnings potential in the high $200K in a state with no tax income. You will be offered full student loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, retirement plan, malpractice with tail coverage, CME, and vacation/PTO.
Texas has no state income tax and is rated one of the top states to retire in. This area offers a low cost of living with great schools, family activities, and a diverse population. It is also close to Wichita Falls, and 2.5 hours from Dallas/Fort Worth.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Melissa DeVito directly at [Click Here to Apply] or email your CV to [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job number .
- Walk into an already established practice with existing patient panel
- Growth potential to incorporate specialty training
- Earning potential in the high $200K in a no income tax state
- Additional $120 a day call stipend for call
- Community boasts consecutive championships in both academics and athletics during the same year
- Diverse population, safe neighborhoods offers something for the whole family
- Close to Wichita Falls, TX (pop 100K+) and 2.5 hours from Dallas/Fort Worth
- Area offers a low cost of living with great schools, family activities, and a diverse population
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail