Apply for this job now
Financial Analyst, AVP
- Tampa, Florida
- Job Type
- 31 May 2021
Apply for this job now
The Business Associate is an intermediate level position responsible for the overall administrative activities of a business. These tasks may include contribution to external audits, business continuity activities or addressing regulatory issues. The Business Associate may assist in activities such as the tracking of business financials, managing employee headcount or coordination of other administrative needs. May work on ad hoc projects as requested.
* Interface with centralized staffing office on contractor hiring requirements and partner with business managers to forecast monthly headcount
* Consolidate bi-weekly Resource Justification submission requests for 'time and materials' and 'fixed price' resources globally
* Interface with global Relationship Managers to ensure suppliers are consistent with resource and location strategy
* Submit approval/disapproval of funds requests for budget reports and analyze monthly department reports to maintain expenditure controls
* Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations
* Complete compliance related activities and reporting
* Assist with real estate analytics and reporting
* Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation
* Review data for accuracy and create required reporting to manage the data
* Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
* 5-8 years of relevant experience
* Advanced Excel expertise including demonstrated capabilities with pivot tables, VLOOKUP's, and formulas
* Experience with databases and information management
* Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor's Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Job Reference: 295832929-2
- Date Posted: 31 May 2021
- Recruiter: Citigroup Inc.
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent