Apply for this job now
Financial Reporting Analyst
- Dublin, Ohio
- Job Type
- 31 May 2021
Apply for this job now
Financial Reporting Analyst:
* This is a high potential position which may lead to future opportunities, and which needs to make an immediate impact!
The W.W. Williams Company is currently seeking qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Financial Reporting Analyst. This position will be located at our Corporate Headquarters in Dublin, OH.
The Financial Reporting Analyst works under the guidance of and assists both the CFO and the corporate controller in preparing, reporting and analyzing financial and operational results. The main role is to ensure that management receives clear, concise, meaningful and timely data to be used for reporting at the operations levels, all the way through to the preparation of Board of Director's presentations.
Tasks performed by the Financial Reporting Analyst:
* Compiling financial and operational data into reports that are clear, concise and meaningful, in accordance with reporting deadlines.
* Analyzing data presented and presenting results of the analysis.
* Assisting in the annual planning process, as well as quarterly forecasts, strategic plans, and other scheduled reports.
* Researching and preparing ad hoc reports as requested.
* Liaison with accounting and operational personnel in communicating results and answering queries that may be posed by management.
* Assisting him in ensuring timeliness and accuracy of the financial statements.
* Managing operational data and maintaining data accuracy and integrity.
* Assist in the development of all automated reports, insuring their accuracy and format is as desired.
* Developing system controls for ensuring data integrity.
* Assisting in special and analytical projects as directed.
* Assisting in providing reporting in the most efficient manner possible.
* Providing technical (accounting and analytical) support to operations as assigned.
* Successful candidates must possess an accounting degree. CPA, CMA or MBA is beneficial, but not required.
* Must be extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel) and have experience in accounting software/ERP systems.
* 2-3 year of relevant experience.
* Experience in a service or distribution environment is preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* The ability to work autonomously, be goal and deadline driven, with a high degree of both data and personal integrity.
* Initiative and drive to learn our systems, business, and drive for increases in responsibilities while looking for better, easier, and smarter ways to deliver information.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Able to exercise latitude, judgment and creativity.
* Willingness to work necessary hours in order to meet reporting deadlines.
- Job Reference: 295831391-2
- Date Posted: 31 May 2021
- Recruiter: WW Williams
- Location: Dublin, Ohio
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Accounting
- Job Type: Permanent