Apply for this job now
Fleet Services Equipment Clerk
- Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Job Type
- 31 May 2021
Apply for this job now
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Fleet Services Equipment Clerk to join the ABF Freight team. The Fleet Services Equipment Clerk assists the Director, Equipment and Planning and the Manager, Vendor Compliance with the onboarding of newly purchased ABF equipment and sale of used ABF equipment, as well as assisting with research and auditing maintenance vendors.
Your contribution may include:
* Assist in sale of and invoice for all used equipment.
* Update ABF used equipment website.
* Manage and record payment receipt for used equipment as well as other various items.
* Onboard and record all new equipment purchased.
* Assist with payment processing for new equipment.
* Maintain records for change in equipment from road to city.
* Maintain records for change in equipment domicile.
* Use Service Now software to reposition forklifts.
* Update the status of equipment and coordinate these status changes with Tax Department.
* Audit and maintain equipment master list.
* Assist Fleet Services Specialist with tire release forms.
* Record monthly meter readings for forklifts.
* Work exceptions for city tractors with incorrect mileage.
* Review, audit, and score vendors in comparison with peers.
* Process and maintain oil records from shops for accounting inventory.
* Assist with retail fuel purchase compliance.
* Approve various invoices in workflow.
* Work exception reports for fuel card, oil, DEF, and other petroleum related purchases.
* Review and work fuel economy audit reports.
* Maintain bulk fuel inventory reconciliation.
* Assist in management of fuel additive usage during winter months.
* Reconcile and correct various accounting reports for equipment and service center accuracy.
* Assist the field with network and hardware issues involving fuel tank gauges and dispensers.
* Other duties and projects as assigned.
As the Fleet Services Equipment Clerk, you will be a member of the ABF Fleet Services team in Fort Smith, AR. Your work hours will be 8:00AM - 5:00PM with occasional irregular hours depending on workload. Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Associate degree or equivalent experience.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Service Now software. Foundational knowledge of computer operation, spreadsheets, word processing, database programs, email, intranet, and internet, preferred.
Other Requirements: Knowledge of equipment and maintenance in trucking operations. Basic knowledge of maintenance standard operating procedures in trucking operations.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact
- Job Reference: 295833064-2
- Date Posted: 31 May 2021
- Recruiter: ABF Freight
- Location: Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Retail & Consumer Products
- Job Type: Permanent