Gastroenterology opening in Marquette, Michigan. A bread and butter gastroenterologist opportunity is now available in Michigan at a brand-new hospital that opened in the summer of 2019. Come join an established GI team that includes APPs and a full support staff. There is a full array of Olympus equipment within the practice and hospital. The office is connected to the main hospital campus. If you enjoy teaching, there are opportunities available to you. They welcome both board certified and board eligible physicians to apply.
This position employed position has a high earning potential with their production model. You will also receive a commencement bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life/disability insurance, vacation/PTO, CME, a 401(k) with match options, and relocation assistance. There is also a possibility for loan repayment and a fellowship stipend.
Please contact Austin Arriola at [Click Here to Apply] or email [Click Here to Apply] and refer to job number .
- Bread and butter GI
- Employed position
- New facilities, hospital opened in summer 2019
- Full array of Olympus equipment
- Join an established GI team with APP support
- Teaching opportunities available
- Possible loan repayment and fellowship stipend
- Low cost of living area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail