Gastroenterology opening in Jackson, Tennessee. A new gastroenterology physician opportunity is now available in Tennessee at a large multi-specialty group. All of the hospital work is at a single facility which is connected to the clinic by an over-the-street enclosed walkway. The practice has their own endoscopy center. Call is augmented by a very active hospitalist program. Fellowship training in special procedures, including therapeutic ERCP is desired, but not required.
This partnership-track opportunity offers a sign-on bonus and loan repayment. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits for physician and family, vacation, CME time, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please email your CV to [Click Here to Apply] and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at [Click Here to Apply] .
- Partnership-track offered in year 2
- Stock ownership and profit sharing
- Large, multi-specialty group
- Enjoy a light call schedule
- Complete diagnostic capabilities
- Therapeutic ERCP desired, but not required
- There is no state income tax
- One hour to Memphis and two hours to Nashville
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail