Radiology opening in Tallahassee, Florida.
Offering Start-Date Bonus!
General Radiologist with Moderate IR Skills Position in Sunny Florida!
Capital Regional Medical Center along with Envision Physician Services has an exciting opportunity for a BC/BE Radiologist comfortable with Moderate IR to join our practice. The hospital is in Tallahassee, FL and is a 266-bed facility that offers a full range of emergency, surgical, inpatient and outpatient services. Explore this opportunity in greater detail and learn about the amazing benefits of joining the Envision Physician Services.
State-of-the-art equipment includes:
Discovery IGS7 angiography system; wide bore Voyager 1.5T GE MRI; and IR Neuro Bi-Plane suite are scheduled to be installed. The medical center is expending with a new NICU, stroke center designation and a new free-standing out-patient cancer imaging center.
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR Board certified /eligible
- Current Florida licensure is preferred.
- IR Fellowship trained or adequate IR experience
- Ability to perform Interventional Procedures including US & CT guided biopsies, Paracentesis, Thoracentesis and Abscess Drainages for call
- Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI, CT, ultrasound etc.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Excellent Compensation - Over $500,000 annual salary
- Final reads done after hours by our own internal Teleradiology division
- Advanced technical support
- Paid time off, CME
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
- All benefits effective day 1 - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
From outstanding restaurants to eclectic shopping, a college town vibe with diverse cultural activity, and unparalleled natural adventure, Tallahassee offers something for everyone.
Tallahassee offers numerous housing opportunities (from golf course properties to easy-living townhouses and condos) with safe communities and highly-rated school districts.
Multiple higher-education choices are in, or a short distance from the city, including Florida State University, Florida A&M University, Flagler College, Keiser University, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, and more. Just a short drive from some of Florida's most beautiful beaches. Join a community where you can work and play!
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Craig Cassidy, Radiology Clinical Recruiter, at [Click Here to Apply] or e-mail: [Click Here to Apply]