Imagine yourself working with Maternal Fetal Medicine specialists serving vibrant and diverse populations. That job is here at Integrated Genetics, a leading provider of genetic testing and counseling services.
Integrated Genetics, part of the LabCorp Specialty Testing Group, is seeking a motivated, self-starter to join a team of genetic counselors in busy maternal fetal medicine practices in the greater Los Angeles area. This individual will be responsible for providing in-person prenatal genetic counseling services while also having an opportunity to participate in educational and research initiatives within Integrated Genetics.
Please note: This position will be required to work onsite, providing in-person genetic counseling services. Due to COVID, this role may be working remotely, however, the position will transition to being onsite long term.
In this job you will:
- Have the opportunity to provide direct patient care for a wide variety of complex indications from an extensive referral base
- Be able to engage in professional growth opportunities including writing abstracts and publications, physician education and other projects
- Have access to the expertise of a nation-wide organization of medical geneticists, biochemical and molecular geneticists, and over 100 counseling colleagues
- Enjoy benefits including a competitive compensation package, CEU educational support and reimbursement for genetic counseling certification
- MA/MS in Human Genetics/Genetic Counseling
- ABGC/ABMG certification or active candidate status required
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .