Family Practice-Geriatrics opening in Anderson, South Carolina. A clinic located in South Carolina is seeking an internal medicine or geriatric medicine physician to join their organization. The are looking for a physician with a minimum of two to five years of directly applicable experience. This is a 100 percent outpatient position where you will work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and have phone-only triaged call. You will work in a brand-new office with a lab and x-ray onsite. If you have superior patient/customer service and 'bedside manner' skills this may be the job for you.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a 15 percent quarterly bonus. You will be offered occurrence malpractice coverage, medical benefits, 18 days of PTO, 7 paid holidays, 5 days of CME and $3,500, $30K combined sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement, life insurance, and a retirement package with matching.
You will enjoy living in this large South Carolina town. It is a very friendly location with a low cost of living. But it is large enough to have a great university, an airport, diverse retail, and great dining. This town has been named one of the nation's top '100 Best Communities for Young People' to live in. You will be only a short drive away from sunny, warm vacations on famous beaches like the Outer Banks and Cape Hatteras.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth consultant and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers. We're experts at matching you with just-right internal medicine jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Eileen Schreck at [Click Here to Apply] or email your CV and references to [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job number .
- 10 to 15 patients per day
- Outpatient practice, Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Lab and x-ray on-site
- Competitive salary and a 15 percent bonus paid quarterly
- Combo of $30K sign-on bonus and relocation
- 18 days of PTO plus 7 paid holidays
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Occurrence malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail