Family Practice-Geriatrics opening in Memphis, Tennessee. A primary care physician is needed in Memphis, Tennessee treating geriatric patients. The facility is hiring an additional physician to support the growing patient census1. You will see 20 outpatients per day on average, all over the age of 65 and the average age is 72. You will work Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 5 pm. Call is over the phone and shared among the group. On-site services and equipment include digital X-ray, ultrasound, stress tests, blood work, Doppler, echo, EKG, nerve conditioning, and spirometry. If you do not currently hold a license in TN, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary.
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find a PC job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, please call Shari Berman at [Click Here to Apply] or email your CV and references to [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job number .
- Outpatient only
- Monday through Friday schedule
- See approximately 20 patients per day
- Average patient age is 72
- J-1 visa candidates welcomed
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits and paid malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail