Internal Medicine opening in Troy, Ohio. Job ID: 8502Practice Details
- Seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians for employment.
- Employment with not-for-profit entity offering the advantage of participation in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
- Outpatient only positions with limited phone call.
Internal Medicine who accept positions located in communities of one hour to 90 minutes from Cincinnati, often see starting salaries of $25,000 to $50,000 higher than their colleagues who practice in or in the surrounding areas of Cincinnati. Also, physicians who live between one hour and 90 minutes outside Cincinnati will enjoy a cost of living of 20% or more lower than the Cincinnati metro area. Coupled with the higher salary and lower cost of living, physicians will have more income to pay down student loans, build their dream home and enjoy a higher quality of life.
The housing market. This Community Sees An Average Home Pricing Settled At $170,523 With A Desirable 3409 Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/3 Bath Home Selling For $314,240. You Can Build A Home That Meets Your Family Requirements And Begin A Substantial Savings Plan For The Future.
The Practice. Save yourself 24-36 months to build a full practice by taking over an existing practice that has been developed over several years due to a planned retirement. Reap the benefits earning production from the beginning.
About Employer. Join a group with an immecable reputation and minimal competition. This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.
The Community. This Warm And Inviting Community Welcomes New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know One Another.
Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 62 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 64 miles to Columbus, OH
- 90 miles to Fort Wayne, IN
- 105 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- Edison State Community College (about 9 miles; Piqua, OH; Full-time enrollment: 2,049)
- Wright State University-Main Campus (about 20 miles; Dayton, OH; FT enrollment: 14,482)
- Sinclair Community College (about 20 miles; Dayton, OH; FT enrollment: 13,779)
- University of Dayton (about 22 miles; Dayton, OH; FT enrollment: 10,392)
- The Troy Recreation Department oversees the operation of the Hobart Arena and the Troy Aquatic Park.
- In addition, the department offers and works with other local community organizations to provide a wide variety of year-round fitness, fun, and educational programming and also handles scheduling of City of Troy park facilities.
- The Hobart Arena offers hockey programs for community members of all ages throughout the year.
- The Troy Aquatic Park offers fun water activities for the whole family to enjoy, including two giant water slides, a drop slide, and a diving board.
- Hobart Urban Nature Preserve has just over 2 miles of trail and over 80 acres of land. This is a fantastic place to unwind by bird-watching, taking leisurely walks and observing nature.
- Troy Main Street offers a variety of shops and small businesses.
- Northtown Shopping Center is a mall in Troy, Ohio.