Apply for this job now
GSD Part-Time (20-hours) Global Support Tech Generalist, French/English
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Job Type
- 31 May 2021
Apply for this job now
Posting Dates: 06/15/2021 - No Closing Date
Job Family: Customer Services
Department: Global Services Department
Let your motivation for hastening the Lord's work and a desire to support local priesthood leadership and members come together in this unique opportunity as a Global Support Tech Generalist in Local Unit Support. Our inbound call center environment is a wonderful place to be where you share the same values as your co-workers. Each day you will have the opportunity to serve local units, leaders, and members. Be part of a work environment that has true purpose and allows you to directly apply your talents to help build the most important organization on earth.
This is a part-time French speaking position that requires 20 hours per week during a shift scheduled Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
* Must resolve questions and issues quickly and in harmony with Church policy.
* Customer service is of utmost importance and candidates are expected to provide prompt, accurate, and efficient responses in a manner that demonstrates the highest level of professionalism, courtesy.
* Provide quality customer service by answering calls and emails from priesthood leaders and members in Europe and North America regarding distribution, membership, finance, policy and technical questions.
* 0-2 years Customer Service or Call Center related experience preferred.
* Ability to troubleshoot computer hardware and software.
* Ability to learn and understand a wide variety of computer software products.
* Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
* Associates degree in business, communications, finance, accounting, computers preferred or working toward a bachelor's degree equivalent preferred.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Ability to keep confidences and work with sensitive information.
* Must type between 30-50 WPM.
* Ability to fluently speak, read, write French
* Required to be fluent in English.
Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently temple worthy.
Posting Notice/More Info.
Please Note: All positions are subject to close without notice.
Find out more about the many benefits of Church Employment at .
- Job Reference: 295832095-2
- Date Posted: 31 May 2021
- Recruiter: The Church of Jesus Christ Latter-Day Saints
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service
- Job Type: Permanent