Hematology opening in , New York. An award-winning network in New York needs an additional hematology-oncologist. Work with a facility in the top 1.5% of cancer centers in the nation. This is a bread and butter hematology-oncology opportunity. They are offering a 4-day workweek, competitive compensation and benefits, plus H-1B and J-1 support.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Jim Rowinski at [Click Here to Apply] or email your CV to [Click Here to Apply] All inquiries are confidential.
- Award-winning network
- Top 1.5% of cancer centers in the nation
- Excellent earning potential
- 4-day workweek
- Experienced support staff
- Proficient with hematology and oncology disorders
- J-1 and H-1B visas welcome
- Excellent schools and plenty of amenities with access to an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail