Apply for this job now
Home Equity Loan Processor
- O Fallon, Missouri
- Job Type
- 31 May 2021
Apply for this job now
The Loan Processor - SAFE Act performs moderately complex and varied assignments. Most of the impact is related to quality of execution. Works with limited supervision. May service an expansive array of products/services. Demonstrates technical/administrative expertise. Applies specialized functional area skills and basic knowledge including underlying professional/technical principles or standards. The technical procedures for this level are well defined. Understands how duties relate with others in the team/unit and how the unit integrates with others in accomplishing the work of the function. Exchanges moderately complex information with others. There may be occasional handling of awkward contacts. Basic knowledge of the organization and its policies required. Applies research, information gathering and analysis skills to factual information. Applies judgment based on practice and precedence. Selects the best course of action from a broad array of defined options, understanding the consequences of each.
* Review loan file to verify procedures per guidelines.
* Ensure data integrity of all data and process inputs.
* Order necessary documents.
* Communicate with customer and ensure levels of customer satisfaction are achieved.
* Clear prior to close conditions (with signature.)
* Support customer strategy on cross-selling available consumer products.
* Manage pipeline of loans
* Follow-up with vendors to obtain required documentation.
* Partner with decision maker on difficult/exceptional issues.
* Perform basic mortgage calculations to validate score based approval.
* Establish closing and prepare/forward closing documents.
* Verify funding and forward to post-funding.
* Review and validate items required by decision maker.
* Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
* 1-3 years relevant experience
* This position requires the employee to register as a mortgage loan originator with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry ("Registry") and obtain a unique identifier from the Registry before engaging in mortgage loan originator activities, to maintain and renew that registration on an annual basis, to update registration information with the Registry on a timely basis, and to provide that unique identifier to consumers as required by applicable SAFE Act
* High School diploma or equivalent
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Job Reference: 295833142-2
- Date Posted: 31 May 2021
- Recruiter: Citigroup Inc.
- Location: O Fallon, Missouri
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent