Under general direction, the Housekeeping Clerk answers incoming departmental calls in regards to team members, members, owners or guest's needs and dispatches requests utilizing two-way radio, telephone, and the Company's Engineering management system to create and track work orders. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Determine daily housekeeping service needs and ensures an adequate number of team members are scheduled to perform work.
- Answers incoming calls using proper telephone and radio etiquette.
- Creates, dispatches, and completes work orders in the Company's facilities management system.
- Respond to inquiries regarding lost and found items.
- Prepares and makes arrangements to return Lost and Found items through on-site pick-up, United States Postal Service, Federal Express, United Parcel Service, or other designated carrier.
- Maintains and communicates accurate suite status to the Front Office team members.
- Prepares reports relating to suite occupancy and incentive programs, where applicable.
- Perform cleaning duties as needed.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- No prior experience or training required.
- No supervisory experience required.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not include supervisory responsibilities.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Driver's License (non-commercial) - must be state specific.
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.